Water park Attendants will work across the parks aquatics facilities, including slides and other park attractions to facilitate safe operations and friendly service.
- Water Park Attendant will be assigned to work at a variety of the park’s water rides and shallow water pools
- Water Park Attendant candidates must complete Wet’n’Wild Toronto’s training program(s) prior to starting work
- Must be 16 years or older to apply
- Current Bronze Cross or National Lifeguard Certificate is an asset Must possess (or complete before the start of work)
- Standard First Aid, CPR-C, AED certificate
- Available to work weekends, holidays, and flexible hours as required by the park operating schedule
- Must be able to clearly communicate with Guests and Team with regards to safety instructions
- Must be able to hear and understand and react effectively to ride noises, signals, and ride codes
- Must be able to effectively attend and react promptly to Guests’ concerns/distresses, first aid emergencies, unassisted and or without devices
- Must possess strong attention to detail
- Must have 20/25 or 20/25 corrected vision in both eyes
Responsibilities of the applicant:
- Load and unload guests from slides
- Enforce facility rules and policies
- Execute the emergency action plan if required in emergency situations
- Monitor supply inventories and alert their Manager of any potential replenishment needs
- Provide exceptional guest service to park visitors
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Complete reports and daily operations forms as required
- Attend scheduled in-service training sessions
- Must be available to work all shifts whether they are morning, afternoon, or evening hours
- Must be available to work Monday through Sunday
- All other duties assigned or necessary to support the park as a whole and the Operations department
- Management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances arise
- Responsible for monitoring equipment and facilities to ensure proper maintenance by reporting issues to the appropriate authority
- Responsible for making sure all team members comply with the company values and are completing our mission
- Comply with all required COVID-19 health and safety protocols as per company policy, and determined by public health guidelines.
Not holding the proper qualifications for this posting?
Check our upcoming courses here.