Lifeguards will work all over the facility guarding pools and slides. They may also be required to provide basic first aid and respond to emergency situations.
- Valid NLS certificate
- Must complete and pass in-house training prior to the opening season
- Valid Standard First Aid Certificate
- Valid CPR Basic Rescuer Level C (or equivalent) certificate
- Certifications in AED, supplemental O2 delivery, or airway management are an asset
Responsibilities of the applicant:
- Guard pools and slides in a professional and diligent manner
- Enforce facility rules and policies
- Provide basic first aid and respond to aquatic emergency situations as required
- Monitor supply inventories and alert their Manager of any potential replenishment needs
- Provide exceptional guest service to park visitors
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Complete reports and daily operations forms as required
- Attend scheduled in-service training sessions
- Responsible for making sure all team members comply with the company values and are completing our mission
- Comply with all required COVID-19 health and safety protocols as per company policy, and determined by public health guidelines
Not holding the proper qualifications for this posting?
Check our upcoming courses here.