Reserve Your Spot
First Aid Instructor Course
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE DATES AND REGISTER
- Starting on October 12th, 2021, candidates will be required to provide proof of vaccine or a negative COVID test (within 72 hours). Please contact us to arrange for further accomodations if you are unable to provide any of these documents.
- While not mandatory, we suggest participants to sign up in groups of 2-3 to minimize and reduce close contact with other students.
Click here to learn more about our COVID safety protocols and a list of frequently asked questions!
- Standard First Aid with CPR-C (Must be from Lifesaving Society or one of these approved providers)
Do you own the manual?
The First Aid Award Guide and Canadian First Aid Manual are the required reference material for this course. It is the candidate's responsibility to ensure that they have the required manuals prior to the start of their online sessions. You can obtain the manuals via the options below:
- Students may purchase their manuals from the Lifesaving Society and have them shipped. Note: if you are choosing this option, you must ensure that you are leaving enough time for possible shipping delays. Students will not be permitted into the course without the required manuals and will not be eligible for refunds.
- Students who are registering late into the course (7 days before) can purchase and pick up their books directly from the Lifesaving Society office located at 400 Consumers Road from Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm.
If none of these options work, please contact us at email@example.com to arrange other accommodations.