There are currently no dates scheduled for this course. Please check back regularly for additional dates and an updated schedule. Courses are currently being released on a monthly basis.You may also send an email to email@example.com to inquire further or to be added to our notification list when dates have been released.
$200 ($226 After Tax)
Candidates are responsible to ensure that they hold the correct prerequisite prior to reserving their spot. Candidates must hold at least one of the following awards to be eligible
- Bronze Examiners
- First Aid Examiner
- National Lifeguard Examiner
- Officials Instructor
- Lifesaving Sport coach
- Candidates can also be experienced Swim Instructors
- Trainer Manual
- Swim & Lifesaving Instructor Award Guide or First Aid Instructor Award Guide or National Lifeguard Instructor Award Guide
- Other award guides relating to the stream of interest
It is the candidate's responsibility to ensure that they have the required manuals prior to the start of their first session. You can obtain the manuals via the options below:
- Students may purchase their manuals from the Lifesaving Society and have them shipped. Note: if you are choosing this option, you must ensure that you are leaving enough time for possible shipping delays. Students will not be permitted into the course without the required manuals and will not be eligible for refunds.
- Students who are registering late into the course (7 days before) can purchase and pick up their books directly from the Lifesaving Society office located at 400 Consumers Road from Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm.
If none of these options work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange other accommodations.
In-Person Pool Session
50 Gould Street, Toronto
Please, enter a valid value