$265 ($299.45 After Tax)
- National Lifeguard Certification (Need not be current - All options accepted)
- Lifesaving Instructors Certification (Need not be current)
- National Lifeguard Instructor Pack
Note: The National Lifeguard Instructor pack is the required reference material for this course. It is the candidate's responsibility to ensure that they have the required manuals prior to the start of their online sessions. You can obtain the manuals via the options below:
- Students may purchase their manuals from the Lifesaving Society and have them shipped. Note: if you are choosing this option, you must ensure that you are leaving enough time for possible shipping delays. Students will not be permitted into the course without the required manuals and will not be eligible for refunds.
- Students who are registering late into the course (7 days before) can purchase and pick up their books directly from the Lifesaving Society office located at 400 Consumers Road from Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm.
If none of these options work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange other accommodations.
Note: There are currently no dates scheduled for this course. Please check back regularly for additional dates and an updated schedule. Courses are currently being released on a monthly basis.You may also send an email to email@example.com to inquire further or to be added to our notification list when dates have been released.
495 Jarvis St, Toronto
Please, enter a valid value