Reserve Your Spot
Standard First Aid & CPR C Recertification
Sundays: 10:00am - 6:00pm
It is the candidates responsibility to ensure that they're eligible to register for this course. Candidates who do not hold the correct pre-requisites will not be eligible for refunds. Contact us via phone or live chat to confirm your eligibility to attend this recertification course.
- Your previous Standard First Aid with CPR-C certification must be a full course.
- Your previous Standard First Aid with CPR-C certification can not be older than 3 years
- Your previous Standard First Aid with CPR-C certification must be from the Lifesaving Society.
Important Notice Regarding Courses & COVID-19:
- Participants who register for this course will be required to demonstrate a number of skills on another participant in class. Students who are uncomfortable with this should not be registering for a class as 100% participation will be required to pass the course.
- While not mandatory, we suggest participants to sign up in groups of 2 to avoid having to come into close contact with other students.
- Students will be required to wear PPE during class. If you are unable to wear a face mask due to health related reasons, we suggest to book your course at a later time as students will not be allowed to attend our courses without wearing a mask.
Click here to learn more about our COVID safety protocols and a list of frequently asked questions!