Reserve Your Spot
Standard First Aid & CPR C Recertification
Scroll Down to Register
Sundays: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Starting on October 12th, 2021, candidates will be required to provide proof of vaccine or a negative COVID test (within 72 hours). Please contact us to arrange for further accomodations if you are unable to provide any of these documents.
- While not mandatory, we suggest participants to sign up in groups of 2-3 to minimize and reduce close contact with other students.
Click here to learn more about our COVID safety protocols and a list of frequently asked questions!
It is the candidate's responsibility to ensure that they're eligible to register for this course. Candidates who do not hold the correct pre-requisites will not be eligible for refunds. Contact us via phone or live chat to confirm your eligibility to attend this recertification course.
- Your previous Standard First Aid with CPR-C certification must be a full course.
- Your previous Standard First Aid with CPR-C certification can not be older than 3 years.
- Your previous Standard First Aid with CPR-C certification must be from the Lifesaving Society.