Reserve Your Spot
Swim Instructor Course
| ||Course Schedule|
Over 5 Classes
February 5, 6, 7: 5:00pm-8:00pm (Online)
February 9, 11: 4:30pm-10:00pm (Pool)
Over 5 Classes
February 12th: 6:00pm - 9:00pm (Online)
February 13th & 14th: 10:00am - 1:00pm (Online)
February 15th & 17th: 4:30pm - 10:00pm (Pool)
|Check back regularly, more courses to be posted.|
- Bronze Cross
- Minimum 15 years of age
DO YOU OWN THE MANUAL?
The Swim Instructor Pack is the required reference material for this course. It is the candidates responsibility to ensure that they have the required manuals prior to the start of their online sessions. You can obtain the manuals via the options below:
- Students may purchase their manuals from the Lifesaving Society and have it shipped. Note: if you are choosing this option, you must ensure that you are leaving enough time for possible shipping delays. Students will not be permitted into the course without the required manuals and will not be eligible for refunds.
- Students who are registering late into the course (7 days before) can purchase and pick up their books directly from the Lifesaving Society office located at 400 Consumers Road from Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm.
If none of these options work, please contact us at email@example.com to arrange other accommodations.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COURSES & COVID-19:
- Participants who register for this course will be required to demonstrate a number of skills on another participant in the class. Students who are uncomfortable with this should not be registering for a class as 100% participation will be required to pass the course.
- While not mandatory, we suggest participants sign up in groups of 2 to avoid having to come into close contact with other students.
- Students will be required to wear PPE during the dry portions of their class. If you are unable to wear a face mask due to health-related reasons, we suggest booking your course at a later time as students will not be allowed to attend our courses without wearing a mask.
Click here to learn more about our COVID safety protocols and a list of frequently asked questions!