$400 ($452 After Tax)
- National Lifeguard Certification (Need not be current - All options accepted)
- Lifesaving Instructors Certification (Need not be current)
- Standard First Aid with CPR-C (Must be from Lifesaving Society or one of these approved providers)
- Minimum 16 years of Age
- National Lifeguard Instructor Pack
- First Aid Award Guide
The National Lifeguard Instructor pack and First Aid Award Guide are the required reference material for this course. It is the candidate's responsibility to ensure that they have the required manuals before the start of their first session. You can obtain the manuals via the options below:
- Students may purchase their manuals from the Lifesaving Society and have them shipped. Note: if you choose this option, you must ensure that you leave enough time for possible shipping delays. Students will not be permitted into the course without the required manuals and will not be eligible for refunds.
- Students registering late into the course (7 days before) can purchase and pick up their books directly from the Lifesaving Society office located at 400 Consumers Road from Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm.
If none of these options work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange other accommodations.
Please, enter a valid value